Monday, February 16, 2009

Guanajuato

We spent Valentine´s day in gorgeous Guanajuato a 3.5 hour bus ride from here by luxury bus.

The city and Mexico go crazy over Valentine´s day Everyone is buying flowers and chocolates. We stayed at a cute little hostel. (I was travelling with a young couple) and they were on a budget, but the bed was better than the one in my apartment.

Had a great day photographing the most picturesque town in Mexico. I´ll share these when I download my photos when I get home. The evening was the most fun. We attended a Valentinés day party and dance in the main square. I kept getting asked by this one fellow. So I said yes, but he was too good for me. He kept asking me again and again and I had to say no as the music speeded up way beyoned my capabilities. i can´t really make corrections today, as I have been erasing this blog every time I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment