Monday, February 9, 2009

my move

I didn't go to Tequila to taste the liquor because I guess I partied too late with the school chums the night before and was sick all through the night. So I moved to my new apartment as my colleague and I rolled my suitcase through town to one of the main roads where the apartment is. The bed is huge (king( the brackets don't do what they are supposed to. I chatted with the father of the owner who is from Scotland and is visiting his son and the grandkids. That was fun!

Afterwards, I just walked along the street and lo and behold...there was a tequila shop. The shopkeeper was thrilled to be able to talk with me and explain the process. He even had an agave plant out back and a miniature distillation factory. After sampling a few tequilas in shot glasses, I was rather glad that I didn't go on the tour. It burns the throat all the way down. I know there are different types of tequila drinks because my friends who went on the tour explained that to me and I even viewed their photos.

I actually slept quite soundly on Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment